- The design is still important, even if you’re mostly interested in the practical advantages of your new executive desk. Remember that potential business partners and investors may enter your office, and the desk will play an important role in whether they’ll feel confident and impressed, or whether their first impression will be a poorer one.
- Even if you think that you don’t need anything but a flat surface to put your documents and computer, it’s important to remember the benefits of comfort and ergonomics. You don’t want to use a poorly built desk for 8 hours each day for the next 10 years.
- Although most desks are about 30 inches high, this height might not be the best for you. See what feels more comfortable, and try to find or build a new executive desk based on your own measurements and requirements.
- It’s also important to ensure that you get a desk that fits well with your chair. Maybe you already have a good ergonomic office chair, and you don’t want to buy a new one. The best solution, therefore, is to buy or build your desk to fit the chair as well as possible.
- Finally, make sure the desk has all the storage compartments you require for your most essential items. Electronics, computer peripherals, important documents, books, gadgets, photographs and other special items should fit precisely where you want them.
Your Dream Home Awaits
Discover Your Perfect Property
Small strip centers generally range from five to ten tenants and cover 6,000 to 15,000 sq. ft. Many large grocery chains initiate these as brand anchor stores with 10-20 smaller shop-space tenants. CSSD Colorado have resources available to help you evaluate the property for length of existing leases, financial strength of the tenants, age, and condition of the property and risk exposure.
Farms and Ranches
Farm and ranch properties have agricultural acreage used primarily for food-product production (including cattle and dairy, crops, hay, alfalfa, etc). Farm and ranch properties present a wide variety of options-whether you are looking to buy, lease, or invest in an agricultural enterprise. CSSD Colorado Commercial Professionals can provide assistance to help locate the property that aligns with your resources and location requirements.
Ready to get started?
Even if you’ve just started thinking about selling, contact us now. A CSSD Colorado specialist will be in touch to discuss ways to sell your property faster and for the best price.